Thursday, March 24, 2011

As I was watching the movie "Food INC," I notice that most of the big company such as produe is greedy.
these company wants to get alot without paying nothing. I think some of the farmers are as greedy as the big companies and some does not have any choice but to produce the product they sign the contract for. If these farmer have to produce certain amount of chicken why they cant get more spaces for the chicken. One thing suprises me the most when I was watching this video is that corn is use for alot of things. Corn is use to preserve some beverage, it is use to feed the cows. My father is a butcher and sometimes he raises his own animal and the food I see cows eat is grass. The cows will stay in the feild all day just eating grass.I thing the local farmers and big companies should provide clean and healthy envioroment for the animals. this will make the consumers feel safer when eating there product.

No comments:

Post a Comment